What To Expect When You Work With Leasing Texas
We Connect Landlords with Renters
If you are looking for a Dallas Fort Worth property management company who will lease your property quickly, minimize resident turnover and maintain an efficient management approach, look no further. Located in the heart of Dallas Fort Worth, Leasing Texas has the experience to handle all of the details in order to allow you to begin generating an income on your investment.
What to Expect During Our Leasing and Property Management Process:
- Walk Through – One of Leasing Texas’ owners will meet with you to walk through your rental property, discuss a market analysis and provide you with an reasonable expectation of a rental range amount
- Pictures – We will take digital pictures to highlight the features of your rental property to assist in the marketing process
- Sign & Lockbox – We will place a high quality For Lease sign and lockbox on your rental property in order for other brokers and real estate agents to show your property.
- Marketing – We will showcase your rental property on LeasingTexas.com, MLS, Trulia, Zillow, Hotpads, Homes.com and many more.
- Showings – We will show the rental property to all prospective, qualified applicants in order to obtain an application quickly.
- Application Processing – We thoroughly process applications for prospective renters by performing background, credit, rental and employment history checks.
- Application Presentation – We will communicate the details of the rental application to you and make a recommendation for a final decision on the applicant.
- Move In – We facilitate the tenant move in process, collect all deposits and rent.
- Maintenance & Inspections – With scheduled property inspections and a proactive property management team, we are able to resolve any issues quickly and our team of preferred vendors allow us to secure the best pricing with the highest quality services.
- Property Management – From resident communication, rent collections and maintenance facilitation, we cover all aspects of managing your Dallas Fort Worth investment property. We have the most up to date technology to allow an online Landlord portal for you to see real time financial statements for your rental property.
For basic maintenance issues, we work with the Resident to troubleshoot the problem before dispatching a repairperson, minimizing unnecessary repair costs.
When a repair person is needed, we have secured the best quality workmanship and prices for services. Unlike our competitors, we work with home warranty companies.
At move in, we meet your new Resident at the property instead of just handing them a key. We educate them on all major mechanical components of the property such as, how to turn off the water, unjam a garbage disposal, reset GFCI outlets and when to change the HVAC filters. We develop a working relationship with your resident, explain their lease obligations and how to care for your property.